Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rainy Tuesday

So has anyone missed me?  It has been a few days since I last blogged.  Today is a rainy, messy day.  I can't seem to get back into the swing of things after David's vacation.  He came home from his ice trip with no fish and a nasty head cold.  I had a nice weekend with Taylor.  On Saturday, Taylor, mom and I went to Ashland to Gatti's and Hobby Lobby.  We laughed and had a good time.  Taylor, Amelia, and I watched Miss America on Saturday night.  We had ice cream sundaes.  Congrats to Miss KY for doing a great job.  Congrats to Miss Nebraska for winning the title. 

I am going to make Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies for Valentine's Day.  Or should I say, I am going to attempt to make red velvet sandwich cookies for Valentine's Day.  You can go to the stockpiling mom's blog for the recipe.  http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2011/01/for-your-valentine-red-velvet-sandwich-cookies.html



Menu for the week -

Monday - steak and chicken fajitas. 
Tuesday - Turkey, dressing, mac and chese, corn, mash potatoes, gravy.
Wednesday - not sure yet - Any suggestions???
Thursday - Swim meet - McDonalds lol
Friday -  not sure yet
Saturday - Swim meet

No comments:

Post a Comment