Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW and more SNOW!

I am tired of the snow!!  Go away!

Monday was uneventful.  David is on vacation this week, so our normal ritual is not normal this week.  I haven't planned meals for the week.  Monday night we had shake and bake porkchops, fried potatoes and onions.  Not too terribly exciting, but I am using things in the pantry and freezer before I stock up again. 

Poor Jordon is extremely sore.  I am glad he is off from school today so he can rest.  He is so lucky to not have any broken bones.  Taylor went back to school last night.  I hope her classes go well for her. 


Coupon Updates:
I installed the Kroger app to my i-phone.  I will have to say I love it.  It is so convenient.  The app allows you to pick the coupons you want and then "load" them to your Kroger card.  I have also installed GeoQpons, Grocery IQ, mCoupons, and Coupons.  These all are similiar in that you can select coupons and load them to a store card or print them.  I have used GeoQpons several times.  It is easy to select a coupon and email it to yourself to print.  Sometimes you can even show the coupon to the casheir.  How cool is that?

Product of the Day!  Sea Cusine Potato Crusted Cod. I purchased this product BOGO free at Kroger.  I loved it! Super easy. 


Blessing of the day:  All kids accounted for!

No comments:

Post a Comment