Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today is the day!

Okay, So I am bored and I decided to start a blog.  Will I have any followers?  I don't know and I really don't care.  I just decided to try something new.  I will use this blog to record anything and everything I can think of.  I guess it will be like a public diary.

I have decided this is the  year to try to better myself and those around me.  I am going to use more coupons, and do volunteer work.  Wish me luck.  I also plan to post new recipes and bargains I find.  Enjoy!
New product I tried today.  I had a coupon for 2.00 off a new bath wash.  I decided to splurge.

Olay Body Wash Plus Body Butter Ribbons

I will have to say I loved it.  The smell was wonderful and my skin felt soooo soft. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb! Welcome to blogger. Can't wait to see some new coupon sites and deals.

    ReplyDelete