Thursday, January 13, 2011

Free Day!

Today was PJ day.  I know that Ted is going to rehab, Bob Greene has a new book, Niecy Nash is leaving Clean House, Johnny's cancer has spread to the other eye, and  Nate makes shopping around the world easy.  In other words, I have enjoyed a full day of television viewing. 

Product of the day! Romano's Macaroni Grill Basil Parmesan Chicken  

I purchased this product at Kroger yesterday.  I wanted something different since I knew I would be home alone this evening.  The bag serves two. It is a frozen dinner.  It  has grilled white meat chicken, broccoli florets and tomatoes with cavatappi pasta tossed in a creamy basil parmesan sauce.  You also need to add 1/4 cup of milk.  The sauce was rich and creamy.  The pasta was tender and the broccoli was flavorful.  I did not like the tomatoes.  I felt like the tomato was gone and the skin of the tomato was left.  I could not taste the basil.  I added parmesan cheese before eating.  The serving size is appropriate for two.  Garlic bread would be a nice addition. 

I will try another product from this line, but I don't plan on buying this one again.

You can find a 1.50 coupon at this location if  you would like to give it a try.  Also, it is on sale at Kroger this week.
http://www.macaronigrillathome.com/products/frozen/basil-parmesan-chicken/






Blessing of the day!  Safe travels for the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment